BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

32% Downloaded!!


Everyone downloads music nowadays, wether it's off of limewire, itunes, or any other downloading system, it takes a long time, especially if you're downloading like a whole whack of music at once. Of course it takes less time then games, and applications. This semester I'm taking a computer programming class and our first unit is computer hardware and partitioning. In class i'm the only girl so I kind of just sit myself out of stuff to let all the guys just fiddle around with the old computer, anyways I heard about this system called Linux. Linux is just like windows, except it's free!! Yes that's right FREE!! Such a nice word!! FREE!!! So I decided to download Linux except I didn't know you had to burn it on a cd first and then partition you computer to work with the system you had before and linux, so three hours ago I started downloading it onto my CD and it is only at thirty-two percent!! And I thought music took a long time, now I know I'd rather of downloaded music then this system that might not even work. I don't know yet because I haven't tried to partition my computer. But hopefully all this waiting is worth it!!

0 comments: