BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sad But True!!

Okay so right now, everyone at my school is raising money for the Terry Fox Foundation. Our school is especially serious about it this year because our vice-principal's three year old son had a brain tumor and it was cancerous. So everything that is talked about, revolves around cancer this, cancer that. Okay fine cancer is serious, I'm not saying it isn't but by now you'd think they have the cure for cancer. And it's not just that, cancer seems to be talked about a lot but what about all the other incurable diseases, such as for example, tuberculosis, that's pretty serious and scary. It's something in your lungs that's contagious and many people have it just don't know it quite yet until they start coughing up blood or sudden weight loss, etc. And like anyone can actually be transmitting the disease instead of being effected by it. But I think that higher status people need to start warning other people about all the diseases out there and illnesses because everyone should get checked and find out. So many people are dying from cancer, diseases, and even unknown illnesses. It's a scary thing to think that you might actually be starting to get seriously sick and you don't even know it. Like I always say it's better to know now then later on, when it's too late. But people dying, sicknesses, diseases, tumors, etc... are upsetting and changes lives. This is most definetely something that not even music could fix.!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this is so sad and it's something so hard to go through. He is so young and probably doesn't understand what's going on. I have hope and faith that he will be okay. This is a great blog. Keep it up hun.