Okay so right now, I'm in the middle of cleaning the upstairs, and when I clean, only when I'm home alone, I like to listen to music. So I have my TV on Much More Music, and a song comes on that sounded familiar. Does anyone remember the old camp song Hole In The Bucket? Well to refresh your memory, the song goes like this:
♫♪"There's a hole in the bucket dear Liza, dear Liza!
There's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, a hole!
Well, then, fix it dear Henry, dear Henry, dear Henry!
Well, then, fix it dear Henry. Dear Henry, fix it! With what shall I fix it dear Liza, dear Liza?
With what shall I fix it? Dear Liza, with what?..."♫♪
Well I surely remember it! And then on Much More Music, I was listening to the top ten music videos of this week and came to realize that number five is called Bucket by Canadian Idol Carly Rae Jepsen. And her song goes like this:
♫♪"There´s a hole in my bucket, Dear Liza, Dear Liza.
There´s a hole in my bucket, Dear Liza a hole..."♫♪
Of course the rest is different, but still who makes an actual song, out of a good camp song? So this girl, Carly Rae Jepsen uses an old camp song, and gets money for it. That's bogus! I don't think it's right, at all. Because I use to love singing this song at camp and such, when I was little. But then a person, Carly Rae Jepsen to be exact, goes and records the song, just changing a couple of paragraphs, and ends up getting into the top ten music videos!!! Like what is up with that! Maybe I should take a camp song, change some stuff, record it, make a video, and then make some good money!! But I would never actually do that because, I know it's wrong to steal someone else work!!!

1 comments:
That is most definitely true!!! I use to sing that song to and now some girl is making money off a good camp song
!!! Nice blogs by the way...search for my blog at http://tapperstars.blogspot.com
Post a Comment