BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday!!


Yesterday was my birthday and it was fun up to the minute I got home! My parents planned on taking me out to East Side Mario's but once we got to the end of my street only to turn onto a busy road, our car went completely DEAD!! So we got out of the car and started pushing!! First of all we were pushing the front end of the car so it's more awkward and secondly we were pushing the car up a hill filled with turns!! What a way to say Happy seventeenth right? It was horrible but once we got home we took my sister's car only to find out on our way there that she has a flat tire! Nothing seems to be working out for us but we still managed to go to East Side Mario's! And East Side's has changed since the last time I was there because they upped their prices and down sized the plates! Plus it tasted really bad! But at least i can now say that I'm SEVENTEEN!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww that's so upseting. I hope you still had a good birthday. I'm sure next time will be better. Think to yourself though could of been worse right:P?