Ever since I was little I adored the singer Pink! It started with her song "Get the party started" from her second album M!ssundaztood and continued until this very day with her new album Funhouse. Not too long ago her song "So what" was extremely popular and even I loved the song but stupid me, I never really knew if she was going to make another CD, until now. I was watching MTV Live one day and saw a new music video for her song "Funhouse" and right away I got attached to the song. And this morning on the bus I had my Mp3 on shuffle and I think I must have heard that song at least like five times. Pink I find it such a beautiful person, she always has been but I find she kind of went through stages where she didn't look as good as other times, but the way she looks now, I find she looks amazing. Her CD Funhouse and all it's songs were based on her breakup with her husband Carey Hart, although not long after she wrote the songs, she got back together with him, which I find is perfectly okay because she got one heck of a hit out of it. The album Funhouse, I find is her CD with the most hits. Because she currently has "Please don't leave me", "Funhouse", "So what", and "Sober". Although her other CD's had quite a few hits themselves, I think Funhouse had the most, but then again I could possibly be mistaken. But I have to say that right now, I am completely obssessed with the song "Funhouse". Why? Because it's so catchy and I adore the beat because it's so like, i don't know, upbeat and like woohoo ya! type deal. But the video for this song, I have to admit, kind of scares me because okay fine it "use to be a funhouse,but now it's full of evil clowns" whatever but they shouldn't of made those clowns so darn evil a.k.a scary looking. They literaly freak me out everytime I look at the music video because they look fake but like there is obviously people in them, and like half the time they don't even move which freaks me out even more, and like their yellow glowing eyes, what is up with that. Has anybody noticed how pretty and hot Pink looks in this video, like seriously she looks amazing. I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw her in this video. And like usually I hate short hair like that on girls but she now pulls it off amazingly! Seriously before it looked okay her short hair but the pink, then the black, and then the dirty color didn't look so great but now her bleach blonde hair looks amazing in a faux hawk. Her new album Funhouse is most definitely her best album yet because it's not so down throughout most of the CD but instead most of this CD is very upbeat and like anger relieving. It's so amazing! If I ever find out that Pink is coming on tour anywhere near here, I will most definitely be like the first one in line for her tickets. Pink is such and AMAZING singer! As Pink continues her Funhouse tour, she kicks off in Canada starting in Toronto at the Air Canada Centre, September 30th. Tickets are on sale now at http://www.ticketmaster.ca/. Once again I will be missing out from what I expect to be an Amazing concert. But if you do happen to attend, hope you enjoy such an amazing singer.!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OMG I love P!NK! she is really PRETTY OMG I LOVE YOUR BLOGS!!! I'm actually going to see her concert I got the tickets like 2 months ago almost!!!
I must say that I love pink and that she is very talented. I enjoy her music very much. She is also very pretty and doesn't care what people think about her which I love. She is awesome!
Post a Comment