Friday, September 11, 2009
Let It Go!!
This blog is quite random but still I think it’s pretty necessary. Lately, I’ve been reading many people’s blogs because well I quite frankly have no life and plus it’s for my English project. But anyways, I came across the fact that many people are talking about depression. Personally I have been depressed for a long time and like once I got help, I realized that getting help and talking to counselors and such is actually more stressful then keeping it bottled in. But then yet from experience, I know that keeping things bottled up inside for a pretty long time makes the stress and emotions take over and make you think terrible things, but when your friends and even teachers ask what’s wrong, you will eventually break down and just say it. But seriously its best if you find someone you can trust and just tell them what’s on your mind because many people suffering from depression tend to get so fed up with the stress that’s involved with it, that they start having suicidal thoughts. If you ever come close to those thoughts, talk to someone, it’s the least you can do. Even before you have those thoughts, if you’re ever start to get depressed, talk to someone, save yourself from those thoughts. And if you really hate talking then listen to some great music. Put your i-pod or Mp3 on shuffle and let the thoughts just melt away with the music =D
Posted by TashaKay at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, I have felt the cold hand of depression quite a few times, and frankly, I can`t take it anymore. I do have someone to talk to, but sometimes, he`s not around. When I`m sitting alone, in my basement, I think alot. When I think too much, I get thoughts of suicide. I think I should go, My parents have offered it to me, but for some reason, I cant gather enough of myself to go sit in a room with a complete stanger, and talk about my feelings. If you ask me, I cant let it all out to someone that I`ve just met. That`s my basic story. I will get help eventually, but will it be too late? I`ll find out sometime or another.
you know, everyone goes through tough times.. some moer than others and its really not pleasant. I've been through really tough times and I dont know if i could say i was depressed, but i was really down. Anyway, Music has and will forever be my therapy.
p.s Great blogs!
Post a Comment