BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Marianas Trench!!

This morning, we started our blog projects in English class. I had no idea what I truly wanted to write about until I got home and started to do my math homework. Every time I do homework, I listen to music and when the song “All to myself” came on the idea of writing about music came to me. Considering it’s the song that gave me the idea, I decided to do my first blog post on the band Marianas Trench. Marianas Trench is a Canadian band from Vancouver. I first heard about the band while watching MTV Live one day, but I had actually heard the song “All to myself” before that in the car. When I first heard the song I thought it was good but I had also thought that it was a Jonas Brothers song. Gross I know, but then as soon as I saw the video on MTV Live, I fell in love with the band because I personally find the lead singer Josh Ramsay, to be very attractive. Although, at first, I found the video to be quite weird because it occurs in an office, and for a punk band, a video in an office looking like nerds, kind of seems a little off but near the end he ends up looking amazing ! So when I looked the band up on Google I found out that they had more songs that are also amazing such as “Cross my heart”, “Shake Tramp”, “Decided to break it”, and “Say anything”. But the only other music video I’ve seen from Marianas Trench is for “Cross my heart” and that music video is pretty interesting, because in the video they’re walking down streets following a girl. Although the thing I really like about that video is that Josh Ramsay looks hot! Honestly I saw the video “All to myself” for the first time and as soon as he became punk, my jaw just dropped.Also his tongue piercing is, I don't know why, but his tongue piercing is very hot on him, he looks ridiculously amazing on him. And like usually I don’t like guys with blue in their hair but he pulls it off. And out of the other people in the band he is the most gorgeous, unlike the guy with the orange color mini-afro. Now that guy pisses me off, because I find that he ruins the band. Okay maybe not ruin but I hate seeing him in the videos, because for a drummer, you see him quite a bit. Anyways, back to what I was saying about the band. Oh yes, Marianas Trench is most definitely an amazing band. Even the beat of their songs get you interested in listening to them and not so much the words but after a while the words seem to catch on and it’s just like oh my goodness, they are really good. But I most definitely give this band two thumbs up and if I had more thumbs then I would give then like twenty thumbs up but like I said I am only a human being so I only have two thumbs to give to Marianas Trench. And just a little reminder that Marianas Trench's second album Masterpiece Theater goes on tour this year and is appearing in Toronto on Saturday, October 10th, 2009 at the Sound Academy. Tickets are on sale now at http://www.livenation.com/edp/eventId/412327. It's going to be amazing but unfortunately I will not be attending this concert due to the fact that it's during thanksgiving weekend. It sucks, I know, considering their album Masterpiece Theater includes their songs "All to myself" and "Cross my heart".

1 comments:

tapperstars said...

Not my music style but the blog is pretty interesting!! Can't wait to read the rest of your blogs.