BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

I`d Rather Music!!

I’m a big person on the fact that music is good to listen to when you want to work or do homework. For me it most definitely keeps me concentrated on my work and actually it makes me work faster, in fact. But yesterday in my French class, we had a supply teacher because are teacher has come back from vacation yet. Anyways my class is pretty small so you would think that it wouldn’t be hard to get the class to stop talking and to just work. Well think again, the supply gave us a text to read and some questions, simple, I know. Instead of working, the rest of the class kept on talking. That’s fine to talk in class; it doesn’t bother me at all. But they were making fun of the poor supply and this one guy was being super loud and I’ve known him since kindergarten so I’m quite use to his talking, but yesterday he was being so loud and saying the most inappropriate things that I just snapped and lost it on him, he got pretty shocked because everyone thinks I’m so good that I would never swear but because I was so pissed off, I swore and he was just like Oh my god! Then after that in math class I wouldn’t even really let him say one word without me saying stop. Why? Because he was annoying all day, until the bus ride home he had his music on and for once he didn’t say a word for the entire bus ride home and usually he’s even louder on the bus, but I think he knew I would snap at him again. I have to say I can’t stand not working and usually my music is loud but this guy was too darn annoying. And I have to say I sort of feel sorry because yesterday it was his birthday!!

3 comments:

] Matchew [ said...

I`m in that french class, and I must say, It was a disaster. The teacher has an accent, and me personally, I find it funny. It dosen`t mean I`m gonna laugh at him all class.

Anonymous said...

I got to admit, I did my part of annoyance, sorry if it bothered you. and I was shocked too when you snapped you always seem like the peacful person, but hey, this time, you did have a real good reason. And from now on, I'll do my part to keep it low.

tapperstars said...

OMG That would annoy me also if some guy would be like that but I don't think i would have the ourage to stand up to him though