BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sean Kingston!!

Remember a couple years back when everyone was singing “You’re way too beautiful girl. That’s why you and I would never work’. Well I do! When Sean Kingston came out with the song Beautiful Girl, I swear to the heavens on earth, I must have heard that song like a million times each day for a couple of months. But then after that song, Sean Kingston just kind of disappeared into the oblivion, until now, because he’s back with his new top hit Fire Burning. I find that Sean Kingston has only two hits because his other songs aren’t that great! Seriously they aren’t that great. But it won’t be long before Fire Burning, burns out. But for now I have to admit the song is pretty darn catchy and the dancing in the video is super repetitive. Because each time he sings “Fire burning, fire burning, on the dance floor. That little shawty’s fire burning on the dance floor.” they move the same way each and every time. Sean Kingston really gets me mad because his songs are so catchy that they get very annoying and last night on much more music, they showed their top 5 music videos of the week and Sean Kingston was number one and that right there is bologna! His song is so repetitive it’s not even funny. Honestly people say that they love this song but I don’t understand why because it is super annoying. Just wait until the next hit songs come then Sean Kingston and his Fire Burning will just poof and vanish! Can’t wait until then! But seriously if you want to go and see him in concert then that is up to you but me I know that is one concert I wouldn’t go and see. And thankfully he doesn’t seem to have any shows scheduled in Ontario, anytime soon. But seriously, I think that Sean Kingston is only going to ever have several, if not, then a couple one hit wonders. He’s half way there!

1 comments:

tapperstars said...

Sean Kingston really is a 1 hit wonder