Okay so I just got back not long ago from the movies, I went to see Gamer with a few of my good friends. The only thing is, my one friend and I, we weren't quite sure if we were going or not so when I found out that we were able to go, we left pretty early, not that we had the choice, but the thing is we told the guys that we weren't able to go so they wouldn't be expecting us. So when my friend and I were waiting outside the actual theatre room, we sat on the bench. One thing I hate about theatres, is that they play music all the time, okay well that's not really the problem. The real problem is that the music they pick is like old songs that you haven't heard in a while and once you hear them one single time, they get stuck in your head forever and you even start to sing them. Today, that's what happened to my friend and I, but like seriously all the songs that they were playing, got stuck in our heads, because after the movie, I was sort of singing them, but thankfully no one caught me.!!=P But honestly, it sort of aggravates me when I have songs stuck in my head and all I'm doing is singing it, and sometimes dancing to it.=S I don't like anywhere you go, they have music playing, and don't go and tell me that you never catch yourself singing the song that you heard not long ago, from the place you just went to. That's what I thought, it happens to the best of us!! Laugh out loud!! Jsut kiding but seriously it happens to so many people. I wonder if there is a scientifical type of explanation for that...who knows...well the scientist that has the explanation i suppose...whatever. Saturday, September 12, 2009
Can't Get You Out Of My Head!!
Okay so I just got back not long ago from the movies, I went to see Gamer with a few of my good friends. The only thing is, my one friend and I, we weren't quite sure if we were going or not so when I found out that we were able to go, we left pretty early, not that we had the choice, but the thing is we told the guys that we weren't able to go so they wouldn't be expecting us. So when my friend and I were waiting outside the actual theatre room, we sat on the bench. One thing I hate about theatres, is that they play music all the time, okay well that's not really the problem. The real problem is that the music they pick is like old songs that you haven't heard in a while and once you hear them one single time, they get stuck in your head forever and you even start to sing them. Today, that's what happened to my friend and I, but like seriously all the songs that they were playing, got stuck in our heads, because after the movie, I was sort of singing them, but thankfully no one caught me.!!=P But honestly, it sort of aggravates me when I have songs stuck in my head and all I'm doing is singing it, and sometimes dancing to it.=S I don't like anywhere you go, they have music playing, and don't go and tell me that you never catch yourself singing the song that you heard not long ago, from the place you just went to. That's what I thought, it happens to the best of us!! Laugh out loud!! Jsut kiding but seriously it happens to so many people. I wonder if there is a scientifical type of explanation for that...who knows...well the scientist that has the explanation i suppose...whatever. Posted by TashaKay at 12:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha Ha I have to say that I like hearing the old songs because it brings back nice memories. It can get annoying when it's a song you don't miss. It's weird how sometimes you get things stuck in your head like that but it can be funny to watch.
lolers, hasen't that happened to us all. The worst is when I'm o cam because everyone knows i can't sing for my life, so it get's me all ashamed:P
Post a Comment