BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Three Days Grace!!

Yesterday I went to Wal-Mart and found a CD that I've been looking for a long time. The CD is titled One-X and it’s by Three Days Grace. I’ve always liked TDG but never knew how many good songs they had until last year, when I had to do a project in my music class on a band of my choice, now I had a hard time choosing, so I asked my friend and he told me to do it on Three Days Grace. So I decided then to do it on TDG and I fell in love with every single one of their songs! Ever since then, I’ve been searching for their CD One-X because it has the most of their better songs, so then while I was waiting for my mom to finish work I was browsing the CD section and found but one CD left so I grab it, of course it cost me twenty bucks, I’m still in love with it. Listening to the CD, I realized that my favorite song from them is Never Too Late. I really don’t know why, but the song kind of speaks to me. The song sends out the message that even being in a depressive state there is always time to change that. Not only that I think I can sort of relate to the song because just last year I went through a very difficult thing that made me very depressed and it was so bad that I was so stressed until a friend of mine and one of my teachers helped me out and got me the help I needed to be happy. Of course stuff is still going on that makes me depressed, I just think of that song and not just that I think of them and I realize the people that I’m hurting(like they talk about in their song Pain). So I guess that I just seem to really like Three Days Grace because I understand the songs and I feel the emotions that come with it. I would most definitely like to see Three Days Grace but this year is very hectic for me so I won’t really be able to see any shows. Unfortunately, Three Days Grace isn’t scheduled to have any shows, anytime soon. But if you ever get bored and have nothing to do, then just put on some Three Days Grace and listen to the message in all their songs, and you’ll love what you hear. I definitely do!!! But oh my goodness! I just found out that they release a new CD called Life Starts Now and it hits stores worldwide, Spetember 22th, 2009! I am definitely getting one!:D

2 comments:

] Matchew [ said...

That`s good that your friend, and teachers helped you out :) My favorite song by TDG is Animal I`ve become. That song means so much to me, emotinaly, and overalll it`s a good song! :D Keep up the good posts. I look forward to reading more good ones to come :) Have a good day

Anonymous said...

Three Days Grace is such a good band I won't lie. Their lyrics is amazing and meaningful. I like them a lot. Great blog over all:)