Okay so today I was watching wizards of waverly place because my mom and sister actually like that show. Scary I know! Anyways before the show there was a music video that played and it was called Paranoid. Paranoid is sung by the Jonas Brothers. I personnaly despise the Jonas Brothers so after I saw this video I decided to put in the goole search bar for images "jonas brothers hate" and I found many pictures that were drawn all over but also some were inappropriate so I just decided to show the one that said that they sucked. I think they suck to but they seem to be making a whole lot of money for what I find to be doing nothing. They've had a couple of album releases, fine okay whatever, and they have their movie Camp rock. But seriously did they really have to go and get their own show about them being rockstars and still being able to go to school. Seriously that show is pathetic and pointless. I will admit that a year ago, I bought their CD that has the songs Lovebug, Video girl, and much others but I don't listen to it anymore. Why? because I realized that their music is very whinny. And like thier music might possibly last for a long time but I think that the band will start to split up once the oldest Jonas, Kevin will get married. Considering he is engaged now, oh and while watching MTV Live, I found out that he's getting married on new years eve, it won''t be long before the Jonas brothers are going to try to go their own ways and only come to realize that it won't work out. Although Joe Jonas might possibly be able to get into acting. But back to what I was saying before, the Jonas Brothers have talent, fine, but their style of singing sucks! I really don't see why people like them as much as they do, but then yet it may have something to do with the fact that none of them truly don't look that bad. Although many people say it's Joe and if not Nick but I find that the hotter one is Kevin. If you want to see their concert go right ahead. I personnally won't ever go and see one of their shows but hey, who am I to stop you from going, right? So if you go good for you and if you would never go anywhere near a Jonas brother concert then well actually good for you to. All I have to say though at this moment, I am proud to be a Jonas Brother hater! If you hate me for hating them then that's your opinion, and so to make my point all I want to say is that this is my opinion on the Jonas Brothers so if you hate it then cool, I don't care!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay so I can say i agree on one thing... The Jonas Brothers do have an extremely whinny and annoying voice. However i can't say they suck or dont have talent. It's just not my style. Not Only the Jonas brothers but as well as soo many other bands with the same style of vocals have made it really big in the music industry and thats all because of different fan base. That's what makes music so interresting. There is music of all sorts with different sounds, different instruments, different techniques of playing and each of theses qualities attracts a different fan base, Without the whinny vocal that the jonas brothers possess, they would simply be "just another mainstream band" instead, they are "that annoying disney band" that attracts youngsters because they haven't yet discovered the music life outside of disney/family channel.
I coulnt agree more with you, amen! It alredy seems like the Jonas Brothers are starting to die down i use to see comercials on TV with them all the time now there is NOTHING!!! finally ppl are starting to grow good ears.
Post a Comment