BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Nothing Special But This Is What I Call Hanging Out!! Photo Essay!!

Let's Hang...Or Climb!

   I like to hang out with my friends as much as I can and I prefer to have sleepovers because then, we have more time to chill. One problem though, most of my good friends are guys. After quite some time of begging, my parents finally let me have guys sleepover at my house and the very first one was quite interesting. So one day my best friend Tanya comes over and we decide to go on the computer, on msn my very good friends Patrique and Mathew were on and Mathew doesn’t live too far away from me so we invited him over and so we convinced Pat to get his bum down to Mathew’s house so we can all hang out. So once they guys get to my place, we head to the park that’s like 2 houses away, and instead of taking the stairs up the park, they climb from the sides. They have to make things more difficult for themselves.

My Hips Are Stuck!

   At the park close to my house, there’s a jungle gym that contains a few slides and a bridge. Then right beside the jungle gym, there’s a tiny set of monkey bars, which Tanya loves to try to climb up onto but clearly fails. Except this time was hilarious because just before she went for this jump, we were talking about how she wants to get her hips pierced but it would most likely be painful. So when she goes and jumps, her hips get stuck on the bars which prevented her from moving any further.


Fail...!
   Every time I have people at my house, we always go to the park because it’s always fun to be outside, and considering there’s nothing really fun about the park, we always laugh when someone does something pathetic. Sometimes, that pathetic thing could be a major fail. Plus a major fail could be something like, let’s say after many attempts of getting up on the monkey bars, you fail getting off the monkey bars by falling on your back because your foot got stuck on the bars. So instead of staying at the park for any longer laughing our bums off because of Tanya’s fails, we go back to my place.


Yawn!...I've Seen This Movie Before!

   After such a long and gruesome walk from the park back to my place, so let’s see about twenty whole steps, we walk inside only to always, always go downstairs to my rec. room, which is dark purple room and has my computer, a TV, and a futon in it, so clearly not much to do. But somehow, we always manage to do something. Although usually it starts out pretty bumpy because we don’t really do anything, all we do is watch a movie and the movie is usually pretty boring so boring that the only person interested in the movie was Mathew because he’s the one that picked the movie out of my one thousand DVD’s. Although I’m not too certain even Mathew was interested in the movie.

Movie Is Too Boring So MSN It Is!

   Considering no one was really into the movie except for Mat, Patrique decided to just go on my computer without asking me. How rude right? It’s okay because I don’t really mind if they go on my computer. But of course, he has to go on stinking, annoying, and stunted msn! Of course it was pretty late at night, sort of; I don’t really remember the time; anyways because I was so bored I was trying to get him mad because it’s funny when I push his buttons. He didn’t get mad at me because he was out of it, and really into his conversation.

Human Cushion!

   The movie was taking forever to finish, but Mathew was still watching it, he never took his eyes off the TV, I think. Because Tanya and I were bored and Pat was on the computer, we were desperate to be entertained so once Pat left for the bathroom, Tanya stole his spot at the computer and signed him off msn. Of course Pat didn’t even care; he sat right on Tanya and signed himself back onto msn.


Ouch!...Your Butt Is Too Bony!

   Even though he was on msn, he was also pretty bored still. Considering he didn’t want to get off of Tanya, he decided to dig his nonexistent, bony butt into her legs which is was hilarious because she screeched so loud but also funnily because her voice had cracked. So after waiting so long for the movie to finish, it finally did.

Let's Sleep!
   Once the movie finished, everyone was so tired that Tanya and I went upstairs to the living room to sleep on my couch, while Pat and Mat got to sleep in the basement rec. room. Pat slept on the futon while Mat slept on the floor because according to him my floor is super comfy, I like to think otherwise. We went to bed around two o’clock in the morning.

Get Up!

   So at six o’clock in the morning, I woke up and couldn’t fall back asleep so I went downstairs, and got Mathew up first because it wasn’t very difficult but the biggest challenge wasn’t to wake Pat up, but instead it was to get his behind up and out of bed. Reason to get up also was the fact that my dad had prepared some pancakes. Too many pancakes to be exact! I was the only person who ate only one pancake because my dad forced all the other ones in their plates.

What The...Too Tired!


   After breakfast, we went back downstairs because Tanya and Mathew were still tired. Patrique was also tired but I wouldn’t let him go back to bed so he went on msn instead and he was so out of it that when I said his name he took a good five minutes before he would respond. Okay maybe five minutes is an exaggeration, but still he took a while.


We Need Music!

   After I kicked Pat off the computer because I found that once he started playing music on YouTube, it was getting annoying because it was too early in the morning for music. Pat of course thought different because he said fine to getting off the computer but dummy me, he went right to my stereo and turned on the CD player because he knew there were CDs in there. It’s okay though because I turned off the power bar so we just went outside and waited for everyone to leave.

0 comments: