BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What To Do??!!


When I was in elementary school, I had only one enemy, her name was Natalie. I got into high school and all that changed because me and her share laughs like every night. Anyways, it's her birthday on thursday and she's turning seventeen. She hasn't had a birthday party in a while so I decided to trow her a surprise birthday party. What a surprise it's going to be...the day I decided to organize it, I told her that I was throwing her one...oopsy my bad! I just can't keep that type of thing from her. So I invited some of her friends and such to come over, listen to music, play games, and celebrate Nat's birthday. Usually when I hangout with friends, I don't do much but I want this to be different, I even uninvited this one girl that always causes drama, because I don't want any pointless drama at the party. Back to what I was saying, I don't want it too be boring either, so I need to come up with some games and fast because all I have so far is football and soccer at the park, truth or dare, and a surprise game that's fun but I don't want anyone to know about it until the party. Still I don't have enough and I don't want people to get bored so if you know of any fun, hilarious, or even interesting games or activities that I could do, please let me know!!

0 comments: