It has been said that you can't have more than one best friend because it breaks the rule of trust. But unfortunately, I don't care so much for that saying because I have four best friends well of course i have more friends but these four are just closer to me. Each one of my friends mean so much to me in a different way and we share that friendship in differents ways. Everytime I think about just one of their names, things we've done in the past all come rushing back to me. That's how i know that I truly care for them because I can't seem to forget one little detail about our friendship.
Tanya: Tanya has been my best friend since we were born. We've had our ups and downs but I know that she is always there for me when I need her. We've never been able to stay mad at each other for more than 2 hours except for once not that long ago a boyfriend of hers got in the way of our friendship. The reason she's my best friend is not for the fact that I can tell her everything because I CAN'T tell her EVERYTHING but it's because we share so much together that no matter what, I will always be there for her and I know she'll be there for me!
Patrique: Pat and I never really talked much in our younger years but for several years now, we've been getting pretty close as friends. I trust him so much with all my secrets and such that I'm able to tell him everything. He was the one that was there for me when I truly needed a friend the most and I know that I consider him as a close friend because when I saw that he was hurting and in pain, it tore me up inside. We have so many memories from the years that we've truly been friends that it makes up for the years that we just knew each other. But as I consider him a really good friend because he's the only person I can tell all my problems, secrets, etc... to. i really appreciate him being one of my friends...
Natalie: Natalie and I in grade school, we were the worst of ennemies ever! We hated each others guts. But now since we've been in high school, we became super close! She's my friend that I can bitch to! Whenever the other person has a situation that pisses them off, we talk to each other about it because we have that thing between us where if we bitch about something to each other we feel better. It's a weird friendship but hey it works!! I care for her to though because I was hurt when she was mad at me for telling everything to Patrique instead of her but she ended up understanding in the end!
Megan: Megan and I have been friends since we were very little. I was 2 years old when we met in our very first dance class and ever since we've been BFFLAB(best friends for life and beyond) plus she lived in the same apartment building and then when I moved she ended up moving on the same street as me. It was awesome we were inseparable. But unfortunately, she moved away to haliburton and we haven't been as close as before. Whenever she comes down though, we have fun. But I just wished she didn't have to leave. I miss her so much but she's still my bfflab.
Those four are my closest friends and I know that going away to school and such next year will seperate us but I will work my best to keep in touch as long as I can!! Plus now with the internet hopefully it will be easier to keep them as friends then when my mom went to college.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
More Than One Best Friend!!
Posted by TashaKay at 2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment