BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Life Theory!!


This morning, I was asked by this lady what my intake on life was, meaning what I thought life was like. I find that, that is an amazing question because it makes you think about the things you've done in life and the things you have or the people you have in your life. Because I wasn't into giving any details, I told her my theory on what I think life is truly like. My theory of life is, that life is like a tree we grow older and stronger within time but as we do, we come across many decision that we need to make and many time we can't decide, and there are no right or wrong decisions, there is just your decision and if it ends up not working out you can't always let go and go back. Now the tree comes into context because a tree grows older and stronger and branches off in many directions. I grew up believing this because I find it to be true. I don't know if anyone else thinks the same but when I was younger I came up with this theory and now that I'm somewhat older, I truly believe it due to all my past problems, relationships, friendships, etc. But as I let the past fall, I go back and let the present flourish, and the future be because the present is what matters most because at any moment, you can fall and break down, because the past is never left undone and sometimes, things can just come and spring up on you.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow kayle, That was actually beautiful.

I got goosebumps. no word of a lie haha.

But I do also have the same theory. but you just took the words out of my mouth for me. :)

amazing blog haha!

Anonymous said...

Wow that was beautiful.
I love what you said.
Grat blog!