Okay so my school has leadership camps everyone once in a while and I enjoy attending these camps. Why you might ask. Well I get to meet other kids from the french schools in our district and usually I tend to hang out with them afterwards. I`ve been texting this really sweet guy for a while and he asked me out. Of course i said no at first because he lives pretty far away and I think he's creepy but sweet and very nice. So this morning i told him yes I would go out with him because were going to be seeing quite a bit of each other considering we made plans to hang out anyways. I'm not saying it's going to last because he does live all the way in Hamilton and I live in Oshawa so most definitely a long commute. My best friend is also going out with someone she met at one of those camps but I'm not er so i don't know how wel mine is going to be but all i can do is hope for the best time together and take it day by day.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think long distance can work it all depends on the people. If you really care about each other it wil most likely work. Good luck!:)
Post a Comment