BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

SAW VI Follow Up!!


So Friday I went to the movies to go and see Saw V! and boys!, was it ever packed! I went 40 minutes earlier because I knew that there would be somewhat of a line but I never expected it to take me a half hour just to buy my ticket! Of course not everyone was there to go and see saw! After I got my ticket I didn't get anything to drink because the concession stand line was ridiculous! I just went right to the theatre to find a seat. The movie started 15 minutes later because of the ticket sales. But once it started I was so intrigued, Watching saw on the big screen was way better then a little TV. I really enjoyed this movie because it wasn't as predictable as the other ones. I couldn't believe the turn out of this movie. Now usually I would go in detail and tell you about the movie but you should definitely go and see it for yourself! If I was ever in a situation like so where I would lets say cut off the most weight in body parts to survive, I don't think i would be able to, not my arm, not my stomach, no I wouldn't be able to. But Saw VI is most definitely my favorite of them all!!! For now of course because rumor has it that the SAW saga is going up to 8 movies in total! Can't wait! Although I'm also hoping that with the amount of Saw movies already out, that with the other to coming out sometime soon, that they get better and not lamer.

1 comments:

M. David said...

I think the'll keep making them as long as people go to see them. I've only seen 1 and 2. You've convinced me to check out the others