BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

FEAR FEST!!

Canada's Wonderland is an amazing theme park. It has so many rides and attractions that makes it worth the amount you pay to get in. But every October, they have what they call Fear Fest! Fear fest in other words is halloween haunt! The workers dress up all scary and walk around scaring people or they're in mazes that you can go in and be extremely scared! Fear fest is amazing! I went on saturday with my sister, her boyfriend, and my friend although I didn't stay around with my sister and her boyfriend because me friend and I wanted to enjoy the mazes. The only thing that sucks about Canada's Wonderland is the crazy line ups for rides and especially the mazes! For the 4 hours we were there, we only had enough time to see 4 mazes and we didn't get to go on any rides! But it was okay because I usually, rarely get scared but as soon as we got into our first maze it was super scared because I wasn't paying attention and BAM someone pops out of nowhere! I'm just glad it didn't really rain because the first time I ever went to fear fest, it rained non-stop and I got a really bad cold. But now this time was better, I was able to enjoy it more. If anyone ever has the chance to go to fear fest, I strongly suggest you do but if you want to be able to do more, then go on a friday because less people go. Saturday though, the park is jammed pack!

1 comments:

M. David said...

Fear Fest sounds amazing. I'll be sure to check it out next year! Good blog!