BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Makes You Think!!


As you get older, you lose friends and you gain some but sometimes you keep them for a long time. I've had my best friend my whole life and of course we have our ups and downs in those years, we are still friends. My parents never truly liked my best friend because they kept on saying that oh well she's just using you and so on and so on. Of course I just ignored them because I knew that they hated her so why should I care what my parents think about my friends. Of course after all these years I truly care about her but I also get to care about my other friends to and sometimes things happen that makes you need to sit down with a friend and talk. But as I was talking with one of my friends about recent drama, we got into the topic of friends and I was saying how I just lost one friend and I don't really have many left. He of course asked which ones I had left and I said him, another friend, and my best friend. But then when I said my best friend he looked at me and kind of laughed. I asked him why he was laughing and he replied it was nothing but then he said actually your best friend uses you more than anything. Now I know he's not the first to say it so I started thinking and when I went to talk to one of my teachers she sort of agreed and so now I'm trying to think of possible times that she couldn't use my generosity in any way but not much is coming up. It's just that when your parents say something about one of your friends you don't really care but as soon as another friend says the same thing it makes you think but then yet when a teacher even thinks the same, now that really gets you thinking. Now of course I won't stop being her friend just because of that, but I guess I do have to start saying NO!!! Hopefully it won't be to hard!

0 comments: