Thursday, November 19, 2009
Media Control!!
Not too long ago I was visiting my cousin's school because I went to pick her up but I got there during their recess. I came across the fact that a lot of the little kids seem to be dressing and acting more inappropriately at a younger age. I was simply asking myself how they would even get so much more fake at such a young age. Is it the media? When you look at a 7 year old today you realize that she sort of dresses as if she was 20 and that's not right. Not only that drugs and alcohol seem to be affecting younger age groups. It's like people need to be like the celebrities, they need to act like them, dress like them, and pretty much almost be them. The world does not need like a hundred little Jayde Nicole, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, etc.. Those people have enough problems as it is. You should just be you and not try to portrait someone who isn't truly real to us. Yes media has gotten out of hand with celebrities and the latest scandals but we shouldn't pay attention or even care about it. We have our own lives and should live them as ourselves and not like a person we see that does stupid things just to get publicity. They need to control how the media sees celebrities because now as I look at the younger kids, they seem to be trying to act like as if they were all that and they're dressed in almost nothing. It's horrible to see and it's wrong! But most likely it will get worse but hopefully sooner or later people will realize how stupid it is to be someone they are not!!!
Posted by TashaKay at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment