Education is a gift. Whether you decide to cherish that gift it is fully up to you! Teachers can't do more then give us the tools we need in order to learn. Now in order to actual educate yourself on certain things, it is up to you and your brain. Teachers cannot force us to learn because they do not control our brains, meaning they can't make us make sense or remember certain things, you have to do that for yourself! If you choose not to learn that don't blame the teachers because they give you what you need in order to learn. Of course teachers don't want to see you fail but if you fail it is completely your fault. I've noticed that as you get older you tend to slack off a bit or a lot! I definitely cherish my gift of education because I love learning new things but I also make time for friends and even family. It's not hard to get decent grades and still have time for a social life. Just as long as you organize your time right and enjoy the gift of knowing.!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Education!!
Education is a gift. Whether you decide to cherish that gift it is fully up to you! Teachers can't do more then give us the tools we need in order to learn. Now in order to actual educate yourself on certain things, it is up to you and your brain. Teachers cannot force us to learn because they do not control our brains, meaning they can't make us make sense or remember certain things, you have to do that for yourself! If you choose not to learn that don't blame the teachers because they give you what you need in order to learn. Of course teachers don't want to see you fail but if you fail it is completely your fault. I've noticed that as you get older you tend to slack off a bit or a lot! I definitely cherish my gift of education because I love learning new things but I also make time for friends and even family. It's not hard to get decent grades and still have time for a social life. Just as long as you organize your time right and enjoy the gift of knowing.!
Posted by TashaKay at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment