First impressions are everything. It's your first impression that makes people see you the way they do. I personally hate how people see me right away. Because I find that it's not totally true or well it's an over exaggeration of who I am. The way they see me is an angel, who never gets in trouble, super happy, never swears, always listens, and anything else that's good. But I'm not perfect because I do swear from time to time, I get in trouble here and there, but I don't do stupid things. I hate it because it makes me seem like a suck up to my peers and really I'm not. First impressions, seem to last because no matter how you make an impression on someone, they will always see you as that person, so be wise on the way you act when first meeting someone because next thing you know, you might end up being the worlds biggest meany head!:PMonday, December 14, 2009
First Impressions!!
First impressions are everything. It's your first impression that makes people see you the way they do. I personally hate how people see me right away. Because I find that it's not totally true or well it's an over exaggeration of who I am. The way they see me is an angel, who never gets in trouble, super happy, never swears, always listens, and anything else that's good. But I'm not perfect because I do swear from time to time, I get in trouble here and there, but I don't do stupid things. I hate it because it makes me seem like a suck up to my peers and really I'm not. First impressions, seem to last because no matter how you make an impression on someone, they will always see you as that person, so be wise on the way you act when first meeting someone because next thing you know, you might end up being the worlds biggest meany head!:PPosted by TashaKay at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment