BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Untitled Poem!!

This is a poem I wrote a while ago that I just found not long ago. I don't remember why I wrote or the exact moment but when I read it, I realized that even though it's not very long, it has a wonderful meaning behind it. Now I won't give you what I think of it because it is up to you to find out what it means to you.

Thinking is like a drug, it becomes highly addictive.
The past reminds us, as the future shows us.
We become more reliant on thinking then doing.
It is with our actions in which we should start seeing for what is rather then what is not.
Our minds are our barriers and should not be taken lightly.
Open it to the present, not the future or the past.
For the present is now, and now is where you start the future and create the past.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing saying! Darling, you must find a way to publish this. I see much potential in you to become a great writer! From the words that you have spoken, thinking is like a drug and becomes highly addictive, so why don't you think about it! Have fun! Write more