
This semester I took a computer programming class because I needed an extra credit and it seemed at the time sort of interesting. Of course as I learnt from being in the class, it's easier then I thought so it kind of made the class boring. I'm the only girl in the class and we're only seven people so time should go by fast. But unfortunately, it doesn't because some people don't understand and two people are more advanced because they took the class before so they work on their own but as for me and my friend Pat, we always had to wait for so long so we kind of learnt for ourselves for most of the class. At the beginning we learnt about the computer's hardware and we had a chance to take a computer apart and put it back together. After that we learnt html codes, javascript, and css. With that, we had to do a group project and make an actual website. Of course while we were making it, it wasn't yet avaible through the internet but we had to eventually put it up and now we have an amazing website. Of course our website is in french but we still managed to make a perfect website for a band that we both we really like which is Three Days Grace. In order to make this website though, we used a whole bunch of codes! Check it out for yourselves! (if you can read french)
P.S. Click on the picture! I learnt how to make a picture cliquable in my computer programming class!
1 comments:
woww, your website was actualy very impressive!
it made me think of back when everyone used Piczo or whatever it was called haha, Good job!
Post a Comment